1. Deck doors lock by lifting the handle and then turning the dead bolt to lock the door.
2. Fireplaces are gas and are turned on by a switch. It is important not to leave the fireplace turned on when not in your unit.
3. Keys. It is important to keep your condo keys away from metal keys and/or credit cards. They can become demagnetized, so it is best to keep them in a separate pocket. You can leave keys and parking pass on kitchen counter upon checking out.
4. Internet access and Telephone. Each residence has a hard wired Ethernet outlet. However, now each unit also has free wireless Wi-Fi. No password is needed. The wireless will time out every 3 hours but you can just log back on at your convenience as many times as you want. Some residence have land lines, while some do not because everyone has cell phones these days.
5. Televisions. Please note if you are not receiving a picture on a T.V. with an HD Comcast receiver, it needs to be changed with the TV remote by pressing input until it is on Component. Otherwise, it is best to use the Comcast remote. Whereas, the regular TV’s without receivers need to be controlled with the Comcast remote and the TV needs to be on channel 3 to receive programming.
6. Lift tickets can be pre-purchased. It is most economical to buy lift tickets more than 7 days in advance by calling (970) 925-1220 and asking for advanced lift ticket sales.
7. Ski and Snowboard Rentals. Don’t be fooled by promised discounted ski and snowboard rentals at the time you call to buy lift tickets. Even with a discount the Aspen Skiing Company charges double what Gene Taylor Sports (970) 923-4336 charges. Gene Taylor Sports often also offers other discounts on top of their low prices. I want to save you money and at Gene Taylor Sports, they do offer the best prices in all of Aspen or Snowmass.
8. Groceries and Drug Store. Village Market is conveniently located right above the Conoco gas station in Snowmass Village offering deli, groceries, and DVD rentals. Sundance Drug is also located down the hallway from Village Market and offers a full liquor store.
9. Snowmass Free Shuttle Service. There are free Snowmass Village shuttles that take you from the bus stop in front of the Tree House kids center located in the Snowmass Base Village to and from anywhere you need to go in Snowmass Village.
10. Bus Services. Roaring Fork Transportation Authority (RFTA) offers valley wide transportation for a small fee. Frequent and convenient service from Aspen to Snowmass. Fares and Schedules are based on your destination. Please see www.rfta.com or (970) 925-8484 for more information.
11. Taxi and Limos. Colorado Mountain Express offers shuttle service from Denver and Eagle airports 1-800-525-6363. You can call me if you are interested in booking a limo.
12. Maintenance issues. Please call me at (970) 319-9719 at your convenience.
13. Bank and ATM. ATM is located Next to Cool Dogs in the old Snowmass Mall or Alpine Bank above the Conoco gas station, below Village Market.
14. Skittles Gondola (Cabriolet lift). Free and connects the New Snowmass Base Village with the old Snowmass Base Village for more options for shopping and dining. The skittles gondola is open in the morning till the evening. Gene Taylor Sports is located on the far end of the mall.
15. Beauty Salon. Full service salon offering hair cuts, perms, and coloring, manicures, pedicures, facials, and waxing. Snowmass Village Salon (970) 923-9407.
16. Church Services. Snowmass Chapel (970) 923-6192
17. Snowmass Ski Area Trail Map
18. Snowmass Village Colorado Town Map
19. Snowmass Base Village Condo Map
20. Snowmass Base Village- Capitol Peak Lodge Map
21. Future reservations. I am more than happy to help you plan your next get away vacation to Snowmass Village. Feel free to contact me by email email@example.com or by phone (970) 319-9719.
I can also help you with any information you may need on Aspen and Snowmass, if you don’t see it addressed under my blog articles- Aspen Colorado Information Articles and/or Snowmass Village Rental Information. I can also help you with referring you to the best private ski instructors, limo drivers, etc…
Feel free to contact me by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone (970) 319-9719.
These are principles that I strive to give my rental clients day in and day out.
Please contact me now for more information on rentals in Aspen and Snowmass Village. Please also contact me now for great opportunities in Aspen Real Estate and Snowmass Real Estate or see my website www.aspen-snowmass-realestate.com .
I CAN HELP YOU BUY, SELL, OR RENT PROPERTIES.
Roget Kuhn Owner/ Broker-Realtor
“An Honest Approach to Real Estate and Rentals”
Aspen Snowmass Real Estate
303 1/2 E. Main St.
Aspen, CO 81611