Best Aspen Restaurants 2021-2022
Favorite #1 restaurant in Aspen is Matsuhisa. Most people know it as Nobu. It is amazing fresh sushi. They also have many great non fish items such as filet, chicken, beef on a rock, vegetables, etc.. My favorite dish is King crab leg tempura with ponzu sauce. Jalapeno sashimi, rock shrimp tempura with spicy sauce, lobster and crab tacos are also my favorites. Favorite roll not on the menu is the dragon roll.
- Cache Cache. Yes they do an incredible French dining experience. Very romantic for you and the special person in your life. The filet and lamb are very special dishes. french onion soup or escargot are my favorite appetizers. The chocolate and vanilla mouse with brownie and fruit is fabulous.
- White house: Not fancy but they have a great burger and great chicken sandwich. The macho salad is also good.
- MiChola: Good Mexican food. My favorite is chile rellenos but most of it is great.
- Mezzaluna: great personal pizzas and pasta dishes. Tiramasu for dessert.
- Home Team: great bbq located at base of Buttermilk. Enjoy their beef brisket, wings, and pulled pork. tater tots are great along with mac and cheese. Game changer drink is what they are famous for.
- Hickory house: It is not fancy but they have great baby back ribs and baked potato. Otherwise pulled pork sandwich is one of my favorites. They do mac and cheese with pulled pork that is tasty too. They serve full breakfast too.
- Jerome Bar is an iconic bar and they have a good burger. Jerome bar has been there for over 100 years.
- Jing: They have some good asian cuisine and sushi too.
- Monarch steak house: Good steaks in Aspen.