What are our favorite Snowmass Restaurants for 2021-2022?
1. Venga Venga. Love their guacamole table side and shrimp fajitas. Can’t go wrong with a house margarita or Cadillac margarita.
Their queso dip is also a winner. Or their tacos are also delightful.
2. Sam’s open in winter on top of Sam’s Knob or the Snowmass Village Express chairlift is a true delight. Reservations required.
like the burrata cheese. Also the rock shrimp pasta or tomato sauce pasta. dessert Gelato is great too.
3. Base Camp. Like their avocado turkey blt melt or mac and cheese skillet with pulled pork. tater tots are great too. And beer and drinks on the patio.
4. Kenichi is set to open for summer 2021 at base village. Shrimp dynamite is very popular in their Aspen restaurant. Rolls and sushi.
5. Slice offers gluten free crusts. great pizza and pasta dishes at base village.
6. Tasters Pizza is a local pizza favorite. Don’t forget to order sides of fresh ranch dressing for extra dipping of pizza crust. Hot wings are great too. If you feel like a sandwich, I do like their turkey melt with everything.
7. Slow Groovin. Great bbq. I like their brisket and skillet corn. Their nachos are enough to share. Won’t go hungry at Slow Groovin.
8. Il Pogio. Italian personal pizzas and even a filet dinner are part of the menu. Families enjoy this place for dinner. It has been around for over 25 years.
9. Grub Thai restaurant. They have some good Thai food. Not fancy but good for the price. Pad thai noodles are good.
10. Toro kitchen and lounger at the Viceroy hotel is another tex mex restaurant. Same owner than Venga Venga. I prefer Venga Venga but if your staying at Viceroy, why not try it.
11. Daly Diner is a newer offering form owner of Tasters by Clark’s Market. I hear it has good burgers.